Andrew has more than 20 years of experience as an advisor specializing in mergers and acquisitions in a broad range of industries.
Before Origin Merchant Partners, Andrew was Senior Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy for Viterra, Canada’s largest integrated agri-business enterprise. Previously, Andrew was at CIBC World Markets for more than 13 years and TD Securities investment banking in Toronto, focusing on M&A.
Andrew holds an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto, and earned his C.A. designation while working at Coopers & Lybrand.
Andrew’s select transaction list include:
- Advising ILTA Grain on its asset sales
- Avena on its sale to Ironbridge
- Rodair on its sale to Rhenus
- Kraft Heinz on its acquisition of Ethical Bean Coffee
- The Scoular Company on the acquisition of Legumex Walker’s Special Crops business